1.What is a Dibond Sign?
Dibond signs are a rigid, durable aluminum composite material consisting of two thin sheets of 0.012-inch thick aluminum bonded to a solid polyethylene plastic core. This is a unique composition that makes it approximately half the weight of raw aluminum. Dibond, the flattest panel on the market, offers a superior surface for direct digital printing as well as mounting graphics. Dibond signs provide excellent durability in outdoor applications and won’t bow or warp. It comes in 12 standard colors, including six metallic shades and can be custom printed to any color.
2.The versatility of Dibond signs:
Dibond panels are used by fine art galleries and framing businesses the world over, Dibond printing provides richly saturated images. If you decide to go with color, we print with waterproof UV resistant inks that remain impervious to all environments both indoors and outdoors. This is most popular material for custom outdoor signs.
They have an in-house CNC router that can cut Dibond to any shape, eliminating the pain of getting custom metal signs cut. Combine that with Dibond’s moisture and heat resistance, and you have one hardy sign that works equally well indoors as it does out. Printable on both sides, Dibond makes durable outdoor directional signage.
3.Here are the key points to know about Dibond Signs:
- An aluminum sign panel that has a SOLID plastic core.
- This SOLID plastic core provides additional panel strength.
- Has the broadest range of finishes available (including brushed gold and brushed silver corporate finishes).
- Completely rustproof, waterproof, rot-proof and is chemically resistant.
- Lasts decades indoors.
- Can be one-sided or two-sided.
- Easy to mount (Mounting kits are available).
- 1/8″ thick panels are strong yet lightweight with minimal flexibility.
- 1/4″ thick panels are highly rigid and sturdy.
- Any shape, any size and virtually any color you want.
- Any design, artwork, photo or logo can be used for your custom Dibond Sign.
- High tolerance for cold and hot weather temperature extremes and heavy precipitation.
- P-O-P (point of purchase) Displays
- Tradeshow Exhibits & Kiosks
- Digital Art Framing
- Archival Framing
- Interior Signage
- Exterior Signage
- Structural Signage
- Parking Lot Signs
- Real estate signs
- Permanent retail signs
- Directional signs
- Caution signs
5.Resistance of Dibond
- Rot proof
- Chemically resistant
- Perfect for outdoor use anywhere
6. Available Design Options
- PMS Color Match
- Brushed Silver Finish
- Brushed Gold Finish
- Polished Silver Finish
- Custom Hole Placement
- Custom Shapes
- Rounded Corners
- Dry Erase Laminate
- Matte Laminate
- Gloss Laminate
- Doule Sided Printing
- Aluminum Composite Material