Warranty of the fireproof aluminum composite panel
Fireproof aluminum composite panels must meet the following criteria under normal conditions:
- Under normal climatic conditions, the surface paint does not peel, blister, crack, or chalk.
- Under normal environmental conditions, no peeling or bubbling of the sheet occurs.
- When the board is exposed to normal radiation or temperature conditions, no chromatic aberration is observed.
- According to the international regulations, the inspection methods are standardized, and all the indicators meet the national standards and enterprise standard requirements or contract requirements.
- According to the national standard GB/T17748-1999 of aluminum-plastic composite panel, the fluorocarbon exterior wall board is made of 70% fluorocarbon resin. It can be used under normal climatic conditions and can provide quality assurance for 10 to 15 years. The fire-resistant aluminum-plastic composite board has good fire performance in addition to the physical and mechanical properties of ordinary aluminum-plastic composite panels, and its combustion performance meets or exceeds the B1 grade specified by QB8624.
Under normal circumstances, fireproof aluminum-plastic composite panels must meet the above standards. If they are not available, they can be returned and claimed for loss.